Monday, June 1, 2009

WalMart Weekend

I also ran by WalMart on Sunday. I go there when I need an odd assortment of things since they have just about EVERYTHING. I also like to get baby items there b/c they are SO much cheaper than everywhere else (at least near me). The big son was with me and begged for some Easy Mac. Not something I normally allow but he was being so great trying to entertain LO while we shopped. I had a B1G1 free coupon and 2 $1/2 so he got 6 Easy Macs. They will be good for after school snacks. $0.82 x 6 = $4.92 - $1 - $1 - $0.82 = $2.10 or $0.35 each. And I used my 2 Blue Bunny coupons for 2 free ice creams. I had hoped to use those last weekend when they had the MIR for Sedona or Aspen ice cream bars but I never could make it to WalMart that weekend. Still seething on missing that one - better than FREE ice cream...agh! Oh well, I was happy to score some free bars this weekend. WalMart had several single varieties for $1 each. The big son doesn't usually go with me shopping so this was a good life lesson for him and some good deals for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment