Tuesday, June 2, 2009

When will I learn?

I need to stop and check my receipts before I leave any store! Unfortunately, I am almost always in a hurry - need to get back to work or get home so I don't. I will, yet again, have to make a trip back to a store to get my $ back from being overcharged. This time it's Walgreens. They had buy a pack of Huggies ($9.99 on sale) and get a free pack of Walgreens brand diapers. I figured between the sale on Huggies, a coupon I had for Huggies, the $8.50 I had in RR and the free diapers, this wasn't a bad deal. I didn't pay attention and sure enough the Wags brand diapers did not show up free. UGH. I hate making the trips back - such a waste of time and gas! On a + note, I was finally able to snag an Organix conditioner with a MIR tag on it. Best of all, Wags had them B1G1 so I will end up with 2 free after MIR!

2 comments:

  1. To avoid this I write down my transactions on a piece of paper and exactly how much everything is going to be after coupons so I have a rough idea. This way if it seems off I will know and I bring the paper with me to the register so it's right there when I need it. always check recepits and your bag before leaving the store I know it's hard to do when in a hurry but it saves time and headache! Good luck found you through hip2save comments section

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!
    You're right! I should totally shave my dog!

    Don't feel bad about the diapers thing. I do that shit all the time. Sometimes I can't decide if I'm more cheap or more lazy. It's a toss up!

    Michelle
    http://pietrosmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete