Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend Shopping

I was able to get some shopping done this weekend. No small feat with the little one in tow. We need a new stroller for him - something more portable and light weight. Thankfully USA Baby was having a sale and I got the $25/$100 coupon for signing up on their website. I was able to get a great stroller at a good price and I have to commend the girl who helped me over there. I had loads of questions and she answered them all! Next I needed to buy a car seat since LO is not so little anymore. I found a Britax Decathalon on www.babycatalog.com for $219, normally $295 - no tax and free shipping. Not bad. But the best deal of the weekend goes to Old Navy. I used my $10/$50 coupon (I have yet to get a high $ coupon from their website) and paired it with their extra 50% off of clearance merchandise. I got the following:
1 pair of women's jeans
4 women's shirts
1 pair of PJs for LO
1 pair of pants for LO
1 long-sleeved onesie
5 shirts for LO
zip up pullover for LO
1 pair of shorts for LO
Total $49.24
Yea Old Navy!

No comments:

Post a Comment